Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: GoDA1
Rotary table for milling and engraving on round surfaces
High-precision workpiece holder by industrial ER40 collets.
The zero point is determined by reference switch. The axis of rotation is normally connected to the existing control electronics instead of an existing axis, but can also be operated with electronic plug-in as a fourth axis.
- Spindle height above the table: 26 mm
- Overall height: 58 mm
- Over all width 125 mm
- Length of shaft 98 mm
- Mechanical engine Reduction: 3: 1
- Electronic Untersezung:
- Full step mode = 600 steps / revolution
- Half-step mode = 1200 steps / revolution
- Quarter step operation = 2400 steps / revolution
- Eighth step operation = 4800 steps / revolution
- Collet: ER40 (1-28 mm)
- Concentricity: 0.015 mm
- Driven system due to a strong NEMA23 stepper motor
- Virtually play-free running
- Very stable, double bearing
- Body: 7075
- All rotating parts in stainless steel
- Cable length 60 cm
- Attachment to the work table with 3x M5 screws
- Slot spacing 70 mm
Scope of delivery:
Complete including rotary table clamping nut, mounting screws, wrench set without ER40 collets.
The collets can be ordered separately with us as needed.