Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10-15 Workdays
- Order number: 155
The complete external CNC control with internal power supply.
The only thing you need to do to connect the controller to your machine is supplied connectors that fit into the socket of the instrument to solder on your machine cable.
- Built-in 4-axis control for maximum 3.5A engines
- Inputs clock / direction
- compatible with Mach3, WinPCNC and many others CNC programs
- Two or more axes which can be connected in parallel on the board
- 1 / 1,1 / 2,1 / 8,1 / 16 microstep adjustable via DIP switches!
- Separate power limitation via DIP switches for each axis - 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Overload protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Electrical isolation of driver board and computer with opto-coupler
- additional 8-pin Sub-D socket for connection of 4 limit switches or 3 limit switches plus emergency stop button.
- 15-pin Sub-D socket for connecting a joystick for manual movement of the axes
- Connected directly to 230V
- Internal power supply 36V
- For bipolar motors
- two fans
- Direct Spin Elan conclusion 250V 5A (1250Watt)
- Emergency stop switch.
- two separate circuits can be switched with switch on the front side.
- third, sepäarater circuit alone for control.
- Connection via parallel port
3x 230V input
3x 230V output (one of which can be switched by software)
4x motor connection
4x switch (reference or sensors)